Eye Surgery Center At The Biltmore provides ambulatory health care to patients who have ophthalmic surgical needs. Our mission is to provide services that are based on the highest standards of care, in a safe, comfortable environment.
- We believe and respect the rights and privacy of our patients.
- We view providing care that exceeds the expectations of our customers as our number one priority.
- We believe that we are accountable for our performance, and we are committed to continual improvement of our professional practice.
- We encourage professional growth of our employees, and we provide them with continuing education programs and opportunities.
- To protect the rights and privacy of our patients, and their families.
- To create a culture of performance excellence in ESCB.
- To provide a safe and caring environment for our patients, and their families.
- To foster an environment that supports positive outcomes for our patients.
- To provide quality service to our providers.
- To respect and appreciate our employees as individuals.
- To encourage and foster learning and professional growth in our employees.
- To foster an environment that supports cooperation and teamwork.
- To effectively utilize our resources and to strive to be cost effective and efficient while being creative and flexible in meeting the changing healthcare needs.
- To provide a financially sound business operation that will be viable to serve the community for the years to come.
Eye Surgery Center at the Biltmore Is a LEED Facility
What is LEED?
LEED is a third-party certification program and the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high-performance green/environmentally friendly buildings.
Did you know that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that Americans spend about 90% of their day indoors, where the air quality can be significantly worse than outside.
The Eye Surgery Center at the Biltmore was constructed under the LEED guidelines to ensure the following:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Water Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency
- Products and Materials that have been or can be recycled
- Readily Accessible Parking Spaces for Carpools